We're thrilled to introduce the Ms BROWN Matteau Swim Wash - a 100% biodegradable laundry liquid, made in Australia and designed especially for gently cleansing your Matteau swimsuits.
The pure essential oils of Lemon Peel, Neroli and Frankincense combine for a delightful floral and citrus fragrance, reminiscent of the Australian summer.
Like any garment, the better care you take of it, the longer it will last so you can wear it summer after summer.
We’ve put together these five simple steps to best cleanse and preserve your swimsuit.
1. Half fill a ten litre bucket or a sink with cold water and add approximately one capful of Ms BROWN Matteau Swim Wash to the water. Disperse the detergent by agitating the water.
2. Immerse your swimsuit(s) in the water and gently swirl, paying extra attention to any soiled patches like deodorant or sunscreen marks. Leave to sit in the water for 10-15 minutes.
3. Hold the swimsuit to the side of the bucket and pour out the soapy water. Fill the bucket again with clean water. Move the garment around in the water to rinse off any excess product. Empty bucket and repeat only if necessary.
4. To remove excess moisture, gently press the item in a ball against the side of the empty bucket. Never wring your swimsuit as it will stretch out of shape and damage the fibres. If you need to dry your suit quickly, lie your swimsuit flat on a clean towel and gently roll. You may need to repeat this process on a drier section of towel.
5. Gently arrange your garment into shape and drip dry in the shade.
Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean. Do not leave rolled up wet. Chlorine, spa baths, tanning products, sunscreen and oils can cause damage or mark garments – avoid contact and rinse immediately. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls in fabric.
Shop the Ms BROWN Matteau Swim Wash here.
Hi Jacqui, thanks for your feedback and question! Yes absolutely, the Swim Wash is fantastic for washing wetsuits and other neoprene items. We’d always recommend to wash those by hand and allow to drip dry in the shade. Happy swimming and washing! x
Hi, I’mloving my swim wash which I’ve been using for swim wear but wondered if it’s also suitable for wetsuits ie. neoprene. It would be great if you could get back to me with advice. Thanks. Jacqui